Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"I'm not drunk."

Philosophy of Science (Contemporary) aka PHIL 125:
My professor's name is Sheldon and he has a voice to match. It's nasally and dweebish with a hint of sarcasm. He is much cooler than he sounds - witty and nonchalant. He dons a variety of short-sleeved, plaid, button-up shirts to enhance his cliche, scronny, nerd features. In short, I like him.
Sidenote: was it really my fate this morning for the tall guy with a disheveled ponytail and possibly larger-than-average head to sit directly in front of me in a non-stadium seating classroom? ...yes. Apparently. To add to that delightful fortune cookie fail - gentleman sitting next to "man with large head of hair longer than mine," is suffering from excessive phlegm. Oh the fates - to be so lucky!!


Did I mention Phlegmboy (yes, he is now a disgusting, infectious superhero) is also a manbear?!


Manbear [man-bair] -noun. 1. a male human being with copious amounts of hair, distributed evenly throughout the epidermis, causing a freakish similarity to a bear. Not to be confused with a wear-wolf, a manbear is ALWAYS HAIRY.

The Adventures of Phlegmboy! haha ... another day my friends.


So was that the longest sidenote ever or........


Let's do some random thoughts:
I've decided only hip, Asian guys can make a Razor Scooter look cool in college.

Quote from my PHIL 125 TA: "We don't use facts in Philosophy."


Quote from my HIST M180B Prof: "I have a condensed spinal chord so if you see me randomly fall over in class... I'm not drunk."

Getting a lecture about Ancient Greek Philosophy is so much more epic when your professor has a British accent.

He also uses the word naughty. Love it.



Toodles,
Sam


P.S. Betcha thought the title of this entry was a quote from me, huh? ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment