Tuesday, September 29, 2009

You're Such A Weenie!!

"I am not a weenie, dammit!"

"You should feel like a kid for as long as possible because the next thing you know you wake up with grey pubes and then you're old."

-Just a few fun quotes from this week I thought I'd share with you.

So I'm a Tri Delta (aka Delta Delta Delta).

Google it - I'm fiercely tired and I have class at 9am.

Got pretty homesick last night. Couldn't sleep til about 4am. I'm ok now. It takes some getting used to, obviously.

This blog is spaztic, story of my life. Im too tired to function properly but felt like blogging anyway. Thanks for hangin in there.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on Tri Delta- although I don't know anything about sororities but I'm assuming it's good if you're in it! I know you'll never replace the Clash but you can try ;) I also want you to know that I still get homesick often but it does get better. get some sleep!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete