Saturday, September 12, 2009

Toilet Training For Adults?

So here it is ladies and gentlemen: my blog. 

I know, I know - I make fun of my dad for having 2 blogs (which, I must confess, I never read) and now I have one. Sue me. But don't. I'm a college student which, by definition, means I'm so scrapped for cash I'm about to squire Hollywood selling my body for money. Wait wait, better idea - find a sugar daddy on Rodeo Drive. Brilliant. 

Purpose: I want all my friends and family to hear about my adventures at UCLA, but if I try to text all my stories to you I'll have carpel tunnel by the time I'm 25. Oye.

So tune in for my latest updates, and please keep in touch via facebook/phone/letters/care packages/ etc. I love you all and will miss you so much you can't even imagine. 

I'm so excited for everything that's happening and nervous, I feel overwhelmed and almost a little in shock. I'm doing the best not to rely on others for support since I'll be so far away from those who so often lend me their comforting words when I truly need them. Alas, I am only human so if you want to send me a "hang in there kid," "shut up, you're awesome," or "hey monkey butt, let's blow this taco stand and head for TJ. wait no, you're living your dream - get this ridiculous mexican fantasy out of your head!!" that would definitely help me deal with this adult toilet training that is my new life.

Hm, enough random ramblings. Enjoy my life in blog form.

Love you all!
Sam

PS- I officially move this Thursday, Sept. 17.

1 comment:

  1. Great.
    From your number 1 fan... or number 2 depending on which position Julieann Marie Campbell would like.

    ReplyDelete