Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Beastmode: Day 1

Lent  |  Day 1/40


Biggest challenge today: Soda

I crave a soda after meals. Might opt for some skim milk instead. Probably going to see The King's Speech with Dawson later - can't eat or drink basically anything you could buy at a movie theater. Going to hit up the grocery store on the way to grab something to munch on. Maybe some Craisins? Pretzel sticks? And a Gatorade?? I'm trying here, people!

Successes: Passed up the onion rings at lunch today. ((Pats self on back))

Consumed: (Keep in mind - my meals are prepared for me, so I do not necessarily choose the menu)
- Coffee
- Granola bar
- Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich
- Salad (traditional - and fruit salad)
- Sweet & Sour Chicken (not breaded - go chefs!)
- White rice (it was either that or fried rice, unfortunately no brown rice)
- Tofu & veggie stir fry

Also- I would just like to clarify when I say "fried foods," I mean breaded and fried. Ex: chicken strips. I am also staying away from french fries as best I can.

So far, so good.

C'est la vie,
Sam

((Click the title for a definition of "Beastmode"))

No comments:

Post a Comment