Thursday, March 10, 2011

Beastmode: Day 2

Lent  |  2/40

Biggest Challenge Today: Soda (again)

So far it hasn't been that difficult to cut out shitfood. I probably have a soda every day, so I suppose that struggle is understandable. 

Successes: I got "swiped in" for dinner in the dorms and I passed up all the tasty treats in the dessert cart.

Consumed:
- Coffee
- Chicken Quesadilla
- Guacamole
- Sour Cream
- Salsa
- Vitamin Water
- Turkey Burger
- Veggie soup (added tofu for protein)
- Iced Tea

I think I need to drink more water. I have upped my intake significantly since 2010, but it's still lacking. I've also decided when I'm craving a soda, I can enjoy a carbonated beverage of some other kind - like, sparking water. Yum!!

Bring it on Day 3!
Sam

1 comment:

  1. Great work... we are pulling for you!!!

    The "15 for Sam" Club

    ReplyDelete