Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bloglife: Does Anyone Have Just One Blog?

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!

This just in! Officially started my second blog: [ WriteHandedGirl (click link) ]

Check it out. I've decided this blog - "Writing my blog... laundry can wait." will be more of an online journal, while "WriteHandedGirl" will be more for funsies. As you can see, if you clicked the link, my posts on Blog#2 are shorter and more light-hearted. Blog#1 will be reserved for my deeper thoughts and, of course, my daily ramblings. Keep up with one, both or none - but those are you only options! (See what I did there?) ;-)

In other news...

I got that new hair I was thinking about. Don't particulary feel inclined to take a cliche Myspace photo of myself to show y'all so you'll just have to wait until some sort of occasion arises that prompts picture taking.

...What's that? It's St. Patrick's Day? Really? Well, isn't that convenient! ...And my brother's band - [ Arden Park Roots (click link) ] has a show tonight? Whoahhhh - definitely a photo op! How lucky for you!

And one last thing - I have a Twitter as well. I know, I know - how will you get anything done during the day when you're so busy reading my two blogs and my tweets?! Practice, my friend. Practice.

@samcampsies

Holla!
Sam

2 comments:

  1. The Tumbler blog is interesting! Can't "follow" you without signing up though and as you probably know, I am blogged to the max. Will keep tracking your life's observations via this site though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's tumblr. Pa - not Tumbler =)

    ReplyDelete