Monday, March 14, 2011

Beastmode: Day 5

Lent  |  5/40
Greatest Challenge: Water

I definitely did not drink enough water yesterday. I left my "baby" (aka a green Gatorade water bottle - like the athletes use) in a friend's room and forgot to retrieve it. Most of the reason I hydrate as much as I do is because I love that water bottle.


Successes: I had two of my "dessert" yogurts yesterday - they were delicious. And I don't even like yogurt that much! I need to go to the store and get more. The 'whips' are the best.



Consumed:
- Coffee
- Pizza (leftover from Day 4)
- Yogurt
- Garlic & Pepper Beef
- Yogurt
- Sparkling Lime Water

I don't skip breakfast on purpose, my appetite has just changed since I stopped playing soccer. I don't get hungry right away in the morning. I should probably force myself to eat something though, fruit or a granola bar, so my metabolism keeps up.

Random sidenote: I parted my hair down the middle today. Trying it out (see "Tortoise & the Hare") to see how it looks. It will look weird for a while because I've been parting my hair on the left side for years. We'll see...

Finals week >_<
Sam

1 comment: