Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Tortoise & The Hare

Help! Would I look good with bangs?! Took a study break to fool around with a "virtual makeover" website. It was actually really fun. Below are some images of various hairstyles. What do you think? Also- don't pay too much attention to the color. I'm not a huge fan of any of the colors, but these were the only ones that didn't look absurd from the site. ((Numbered in no particular order)) Keep in mind- my hair is not as thick as some of these styles. Sad.

#1
I do like the sandy blonde color in this one, actually. 
And my hair has a similar wavy quality of this style, 
although this one is clearly man-made with a curling iron. 
Main focus: bangs. Not too thick, not too straight-across.

#2
Not a fan of this color, and the bangs are too thick for my hair. 
Might have to toss this one right away.

#3
So cute! Right?! Again though, not sure I can do bangs this thick. 
Must consult hair stylist...

#4
Color = ew. And I think this style might be too short. Hmm...

#5
When I first saw this one I liked it, but upon further evalutation 
- I'm not so sure. Whoops! Haha

So I guess I'm a fan of #1 & #3. Tough decisions! However, nothing can be decided until I consult with my lovely stylist - Debbie. She's the best, so if she says something will or will not work, I trust her.

Back to writing papers...
Sam

PS: To try this virtual makeover on for size, check out www.taaz.com !

No comments:

Post a Comment