Friday, March 11, 2011

Beastmode: Day 3

Lent  |  3/40

Biggest Challenge Today: Soda / Sweets

I was really craving some sort of dessert tonight after dinner. And still with the damn soda. I had no idea this was such a big problem for me! This challenge is kind of fun though- I don't know if I've ever taken Lent seriously before. I like challenging myself. It feels like I'm accomplishing something ever day, even it it's something as super simple as not eating crap food for 24 hours. It still feels like I'm at least improving something every day.

Successes: Instead of having dessert, I had a glass of fat free milk and some fruit snacks. Yay for Vitamin C!

Consumed:
- Turkey, bacon, avocado & cheese sandwich on wheat
- Raspberry Iced Tea
- Salmon
- Grilled chicken
- Grilled veggies
- Fat free milk
- Fruit snacks
- Goldfish Crackers

Is cheating allowed when religion is involved? It's not a diet... It's a sacrifice. Hmmm...

Sam

1 comment:

  1. Aces! Don't forget to lug water everywhere too... I am trying to get in the same habit.

    Sincerely,

    15F.S.

    ReplyDelete